Wedgwood “E-Z Pay” Membership plan
The Prospective Member is asked to complete the “E-Z Pay” membership application and establish a baseline credit amount with the club of $1,250.00 at the beginning of each year to activate their yearly membership and be considered a “member in good standing” with the club.
The Credit amount may be used in the following manor throughout the course of the year:
- Member may charge greens fees (Member fees as well as guest fees) against their credit and receive a $10.00 discount off regular rack rates.
- Member may charge cart fees (Member fees as well as guest fees) against their credit at and receive a 10% discount off regular rack rates.
- Member may charge pro shop food and beverage and other merchandise (not including “hard goods”) against their credit at a 10% discounted rate.
- Member may pay for WCC handicap serves fees with their credit.
- Member may pay for WCC tournament entry fees with their credit.
- Member may pay for In-house “GAP” team match fees with their credit.
Membership Limitations and Suspension policies are as follows:
- Member Credit charges can not be used at Divot’s Lounge or against any on-course food and beverage purchases made at club.
- Member Credit can not be used for any “hard goods” (golf clubs, golf bags, etc.) sold in the pro shop or for any non-club related fees other than those listed above.
- Once the Member has exhausted their membership credit, any outstanding balance for chargers incurred must be paid by cash or credit/debit card at time of transaction.
- Member will have the option of adding additional dollars (in $250.00 increments) to their membership account at any time during the life of their membership or after their account credit has been exhausted.
- Members, who fail to add additional dollars to their account once exhausted, will have their membership suspended until such time as they have added additional dollars to their account. During the suspension period, the suspended Member may still play at the club, but will no longer receive discounts related to greens fees, cart fees, pro shop food and beverage or merchandise or be allowed to participate in any club tournaments or represent the club in any non-club sponsored events.
- Once the member has re-established credit with the club, their privileges shall be reinstated.
Membership Credit Balance and future year’s Membership:
- Any member who ends the year with a credit balance will have their credit carried forward and added to their upcoming year’s credit line.
- In order for the member to receive all the benefits associated with membership and to be considered a “member in good standing” for the following year, the member will need to re-establish their baseline credit amount for that new year by the first of the year. Once the baseline credit has been established, the members previous years credit shall be applied and they will receive all the member benefits outlined above. .
- Those members not wishing to or who are unable to continue membership for the following year will be able to use the remaining credit on their account, but all amounts charged against the credit shall be at current rack rates. No discounts will be afforded them. Additionally, the non returning member shall not be eligible to play in any club events or represent the club in any non-club sponsored events.