EZ-Pay Greens Fee Discount Pass
Wedgwood “E-Z Pay” Pass Plan
The Prospective Plan Holder is asked to complete the “E-Z Pay” Pass Plan application and establish a baseline credit amount with the club of $750 at the beginning of each year to activate their yearly pass plan and be considered a “plan holder in good standing” with the club.
The Credit amount may be used in the following manner throughout the course of the year:
- Plan Holder may charge greens fees (Plan Holder fees as well as guest fees) against their credit and receive a $10.00 discount off regular rack rates.
- Plan Holder may charge cart fees (Plan Holder fees as well as guest fees) against their credit at and receive a 10% discount off regular rack rates.
- Plan Holder may charge pro shop food and beverage and other merchandise (not including “hard goods”) against their credit at a 10% discounted rate.
- Plan Holder may pay for WCC handicap serves fees with their credit.
- Plan Holder may pay for WCC tournament entry fees with their credit.
- Plan Holder may pay for In-house “GAP” team match fees with their credit.
Pass Plan Limitations and Suspension policies are as follows:
- Plan Holder Credit charges cannot be used at Divot’s Lounge or against any on-course food and beverage purchases made at the club.
- Plan Holder Credit cannot be used for any “hard goods” (golf clubs, golf bags, etc.) sold in the pro shop or for any non-club related fees other than those listed above.
- Once the Plan Holder has exhausted their pass plan credit, any outstanding balance for charges incurred must be paid by cash or credit/debit card at the time of the transaction.
- Plan Holder will have the option of adding additional dollars (in $250.00 increments) to their pass plan account at any time during the life of their pass plan or after their account credit has been exhausted.
- Plan Holders, who fail to add additional dollars to their account once exhausted, will have their pass plan suspended until such time as they have added additional dollars to their account. During the suspension period, the suspended Plan Holder may still play at the club, but will no longer receive discounts related to greens fees, cart fees, pro shop food and beverage or merchandise or be allowed to participate in any club tournaments or represent the club in any non-club sponsored events.
- Once the plan holder has re-established credit with the club, their privileges shall be reinstated.
Pass Plan Credit Balance and future year’s Pass Plan:
- Any plan holder who ends the year with a credit balance will have their credit carried forward and added to their upcoming year’s credit line.
- In order for the member to receive all the benefits associated with the pass plan and to be considered a “plan holder in good standing” for the following year, the plan holder will need to re-establish their baseline credit amount for that new year by the first of the year. Once the baseline credit has been established, the plan holders previous years credit shall be applied and they will receive all the plan holder benefits outlined above.
- Those plan holders not wishing to or who are unable to continue the pass plan for the following year will be able to use the remaining credit on their account, but all amounts charged against the credit shall be at current rack rates. No discounts will be afforded them. Additionally, the non-returning plan holder shall not be eligible to play in any club events or represent the club in any non-club sponsored events.